Sun, Jul 23|
Guided Meditation & Vision Boards
When & Where
Jul 23, 2023, 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Shaded Whimsy, 76 N Main St, Southington, CT 06489, USA
About This Event
A vision board is a visual manifestation of your goals. It is typically a collage of images, words, article snippets, quotes, etc. that represent your goals and dreams. These can be cut from magazines or downloaded and printed. A vision board can be as simple or as busy as you like. Once completed, the board serves as a consistent reminder of your goals and inspiration and can encourage and motivate you to take action towards those goals.
I'm a big believer in self-improvement, setting goals, and working towards them. (Helping others on their journeys of self-improvement is a large part of Shaded Whimsy's "why".) Vision boards are a fantastic visual tool for working towards goals. Not only that, but creativity, the process of creating the board, can be stress-relieving, increase happiness, and promote emotional well-being.
- We'll begin with a guided meditation to help clear our minds of clutter and focus our minds on our dreams and goals.
- Collage materials will be provided, but feel free to bring any quotes, images, etc. that you may have and want to include in your vision board. (There is no printer at the studio, so I will be unable to print something that you may find online while you are at the event.)
- Coffee and herbal tea will be provided; any other beverages will need to be brought with you.
- You will leave with a completed* vision board, suitable for decor, to encourage you to work toward your goals.
- Ticket cost is $25 and includes everything listed.
*Some participants may not complete their vision boards in the time alotted for the event due to the differing paces at which people work.
Meditation & Vision Boards$25.00+$0.63 service feeSale ended