Sun, Oct 09|
Soul Space Yoga & Wellness
Honoring the Dead
Fusing art & yoga into an evening of self-expression and self-discovery. In October, we will be honoring the people and parts of our lives that are no longer with us.
When & Where
Oct 09, 2022, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Soul Space Yoga & Wellness, 26-28 W Main St, Plantsville, CT 06479
About This Event
In October, we will be Honoring the Dead.
Our Art & Yoga evenings feature a yoga practice, led by Amber Upson (RYT-200), an art project, led by Art Therapist-in-training Traci Schneider, and more!
- Soul Space Yoga & Wellness, located in downtown Plantsville, CT, is a beautiful, airy, and spacious studio with yoga mats and props available to borrow if needed.
- Guests will be provided with all art supplies needed for the art project, and will leave with their finished art pieces.
- Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable, loose clothing that will allow dynamic movement, but are reminded that some art supplies may be messy and may transfer to clothing.
- Walk-ins are welcome, though we encourage pre-registering ahead of time to help us ensure that we have the correct amount of art supplies to cover all guests.
Some notes about tickets:
- Please note that a 2.5% service fee is added to all ticket sales. This fee can be circumvented by paying with cash, Venmo, or Zelle.
- To pay with cash, choose "Offline payment" at checkout and complete your purchase. Please remember to bring cash with you to the workshop; we will have change. Payment must be made prior to entry.
- To pay with Venmo, choose "Offline payment" at checkout and complete your purchase. Search for @ShadedWhimsy in your Venmo app to make your payment. Please add the workshop name and date to the payment notes. Payment must be made prior to entry.
- To pay with Zelle, choose "Offline payment" at checkout and complete your purchase. Search for amber@shadedwhimsy in your Zelle or banking app to make your payment. Please add the workshop name and date to the payment notes. Payment must be made prior to entry.
- Please reach out to facilitate payment if necessary.